Practical health exercises with the famous master of traditional Chinese medicine and martial arts Mu Yuchun.
Date: 12-16 October 2022.
Vilnius, Kaunas, Homestead “Žirnaja”
Kaunas – 12 October 2022
Vilnius – 13 October 2022
Homestead “Žirnaja” – 14-16 October 2022.
Language of seminar: Lithuanian
+370 657 84499 WhatsApp, Viber
+370 615 22493 WhatsApp
More about Mu Yuchun: http://www.zhengongfu.org/muyuchun/
The master will be accompanied by his senior students – the winner of the World and European championships in traditional wushu, Honored coach of Ukraine Vladimir Fedortsov, two-time European champion in traditional wushu Zulfiya Khazheyeva and Natasha Volkova.
Seminars are good for both beginners and experienced students.
The program will include:
– practices for activating internal energy,
– exercise for coordination of movements,
– acupuncture massage,
– traditional Chinese medicine – theory and practice,
– massage, self -massage.
The seminar will help you:
– improve health, coordination,
– increase immunity, attention, physical ability,
– strengthen the cardiovascular system,
– will help accumulate vital energy,
– relieve muscle tension,
– relieve stress, give a sense of security.
These exercises develop a completely different culture of movement. Seminar participants will learn the correct structure of the body. Acquired knowledge and skills will help to remove blocks in the body, improve coordination of movements and movement goals.
Mu Yuchun is 75 years old. His teachers were legendary masters of martial arts, the arts which he has been mastering since childhood.