Practices for health with the famous Master of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Martial Arts Mu Yuchun (Mu Yuchun / 穆玉春).
Association of traditions and culture of China. International Feng Shui Assosiation – chapter Poland i “Meraanżja”.
Seminar for three days.
Yuichun will share the ancient Chinese knowledge of health, to teach various motion systems, massage and self-massage techniques and will answer your questions.
These practical classes are suitable for both beginners and advanced students.
Together with the master, his students will come, among them the winner of the championships of Mir and Europe according to traditional wushu, the Honored Coach of Ukraine Vladimir Fedortsov and the two-time champion of Europe Zulfiya Hageev. They will help beginners to learn knowledge.
1) Practices, so that a person felt and activated his own energy.
2) Exercises that produce a completely different culture of movements. Deeper knowledge will be provided that will help to understand the correct body structure, remove the clamps in the body, improve the coordination of movements, movement goals.
3) Acupressure and traditional Chinese medicine – theory and practice of various methods of massage and methods of diagnosing the body. Much attention will be paid to Samoissa. Working with points and meridians in the human body.
In a practical seminar, learning will help:
– Improve health and well-being
– Strengthen the internal functions of the body – immune, cardiovascular and other systems
– Give more energy
– Lift immunity
– Develop force, coordination, harmony, dexterity
– Give relaxation and lack of stress
– And also give an understanding of the processes occurring inside the body.
Mu Yuchun 75 years old.
He is the master of the old formation. He is familiar from childhood with legendary masters and deeply understands the foundations of martial art, owns various methods of qigong, traditional Chinese massage and acupuncture, perfectly disassembled and uses the knowledge of Feng Shui, and-Jing. With the master Mu Yuchun, hundreds of seminars were held in various cities of Ukraine and Europe.
Schedule of lessons:
April 8, 2022 (Friday) 19:00 – 21:00
April 9, 2022 (Saturday) 9:00 – 12:00, 19:00 – 21:00
April 10, 2022 (Sunday) 9:00 – 12:00.
Cost 1 seminar: 100 euros
Phones for registration:
+48 515 177 552 (PL, EN) WhatsApp
+38 063 22 99 447 (EN, RU) Viber, WhatsApp
The seminar format can be changed due to the situation with COVID-19.